Sunday 11 October 2015

Rosie Loves / Autumn / Wishlist #1

Hello everyone!

This is my first ever wishlist on this blog. I love Autumn and the fashion at this time of the year is my absolute favourite. I love to be wrapped up all nice and cosy! 
Adam and I are trying to be super super good with money at the moment so I'm just going to have to keep window shopping for the time being. 
So here are just a few things from the high street that I am absolutely in love with. 
1. Black Cord Dungarees - New Look £26.99
2. Ankle Boots - H&M £29.99
3. Zazula Faux Suede Biker Jacket Mustard - Missguided £40.00
4. Mini Cable Knit Roll Neck Jumper - Topshop £28.00
5. Topshop Matte Lip Bullet Shade Get Me Bodied - Topshop £8.00
6. Handbag - H&M £29.99
7. ASOS Open Cage Ear Cuff Pack - ASOS £5.00
8. Sleeveless Belted Coat - Topshop £50.00

So there we go! All the things I'm lusting over currently. Let me know what you're wishing for this Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment