Sunday 17 January 2016

My Bucket List

Credit to Adam for beautiful photo of sunset in Corfu.
I absolutely love reading posts about people's resolutions and life goals and anything along those lines, so I decided to do a post about what I have on my Bucket List!
I recently discovered and became obsessed with a website surprisingly called, Bucket List. Basically the site allows you to create your own profile onto which you can add things to your Bucket List based on what other people have added to theirs or suggestions from the site or you can simply upload your own. You can also have a list for the activities/goals you have already done/achieved on your Bucket List. Its very addictive and you soon end up with a list as long as your arm.
I wanted to narrow mine down and just talk about the top 10 things on my Bucket List.

1. Travel Australia. 
I feel like this is quite a popular one but still I would love to do it. I visited Australia with my family when I was younger and absolutely adored it but didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. I mean at 14 years old, a beach is a beach... Next time I would go for a least a good few months and see as much as I possibly could and maybe do some work out there too.
2. Feed a Giraffe.
Giraffes are just fantastic. Hands down, my favourite animal. It would just be a dream,
3. Go to Bora Bora
If you haven't heard of Bora Bora, first of all where have you been? and second of all, google it. Just one picture of it will explain everything better than I ever could. This is a huuuge dream of mine as I know it is quite a pricey trip but if I save really hard, maybe I'll get there before I'm 90. 
4. Go up in a hot air balloon.
Everything just looks beautiful from the sky. I love flying in aeroplanes just to see all the patchwork fields and matchbox houses. I feel like in hot air balloon the view would just be 100 times better.
5. Scuba dive on a shipwreck.
I find shipwrecks to be so eerie and interesting, I would love to see one up close. 
6. Go Whale Watching.
This one would be definitely one to do if I make it to Australia. It would just be breathtaking to see an animal of such huge size, in the flesh and not on the documentaries for once. 
7. Visit New York at Christmas time.
It just looks so beautiful and I would love to witness Christmas in such an amazing place that is New York. All of the lights and shop windows, it would just be heaven.
8. Stay in a tree house.
I would love to have some time away in one of those amazing modern tree houses. You'd be able to get snug by your little fire and look at the stars and oh it would just be wonderful.
9. Do the 365 Photo Project.
One year I would love to achieve this. At the moment I am saving up for a new camera, once I have that, I will do my best to get this one done. You basically take a photograph every day of the year. It would just be so cool to have documented a full year of my life in photographs. Something I could keep forever.
10. Create a Memory Jar.
This would be a great use for an old Yankee Candle jar or something like that. You write down your good memories or cool things that happen throughout the year, fold them up and pop them in a jar. Then at the end of the year you can open them up and see all the amazing things that happened that year. This would be a fantastic thing to do over lifetime if I would remember. 

Whats on your bucket list? I would love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment